About the Course
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- have a detailed understanding of project management concepts from a contextual, global perspective
- identify different manager's styles and tasks of project leadership
- explain how individual skills, personalities and attitudes contribute to successful team management
- identify, compare and recommend different leadership strategies to create innovative project environments
- analyse real life projects by the application of project management theories.
This course will offer knowledge of
- different theoretical project perspectives
- the foundation of the project
- project leadership challenges
- the project role in society.
For more information please visit www.hig.se
PrerequisitesBusiness Administration G1N (30 credits) and G1F (30 credits)
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.