About the Course
This course focuses on in-depth understanding of management innovation processes in theory and practice. After completion of the course, the student shall be able to
Knowledge and understanding
1. present an overview of innovation management methods, models and challenges
2. describe how innovation processes and methods can be implemented, used and managed in industrial companies and organisations
Competence and skills
3. apply methods for analysing innovation management processes in an empirical case
4. apply selected innovation methods
5. write a scientific paper that includes a theoretical analysis of innovation management processes in a real organisation
Judgement and approach
6. criticially assess innovation management and the methods used for analysing and developing innovation processes
7. reflect over societal and ethical aspects on innovation.
PrerequisitesEnglish language proficiency equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course 6/B. Bachelor Degree within the area of industrial engineering and management or equivalent.
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.