After completion of the course the student shall be able to
Knowledge and understanding
1. present various technical installations for air-conditioning of buildings
2. present the basic concepts of building energy systems
3. present different principles for the transport of heat, moisture, and air through the building envelope
4. describe basic concepts of indoor climate
Competence and skills
5. analyse and dimension technical installations for air-conditioning of buildings
6. analyse and design energy-efficient buildings
7. plan and, using appropriate methods, undertake a project within predetermined time frames
8. in writing report clearly their project work and discuss their conclusions and the knowledge and arguments on which they are based
Judgement and approach
9. make assessments informed by disciplinary issues related to the course content
10. make assessments informed by social issues related to the course content.
PrerequisitesCompletion of Bachelor's degree in technology or natural sciences of at least 180 credits, or equivalent foreign degree with at least 12 credits of which in thermodynamics and fluid mechanics, or equivalent knowledge English language proficiency equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course 6/B
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
No applications available
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.