After the course the students should be able to:
• Describe and explain the principles of different conventional heat and power generation methods.
• Analyse conventional heat and power generation methods thermodynamically.
Describe and explain the basic fundamentals of combustion theory and perform an environmental assessment and suggest measures for emission control in a power plant.
Compare different power generation alternatives and choose the most suitable for
• Describe and explain the physics of nuclear power and how such a system can be built up.
• Describe the main components in a power plant.
• Describe, explain, and analyse heat pump and refrigeration systems and its components.
PrerequisitesEnergy Systems 6 credits and Heat and Power Generation Systems 6 credits, or equivalent.
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.