About the Course
After completion of the course the student shall be able to
Knowledge and understanding
1. describe and explain basic concepts of sustainable society and sustainable cities
2. present various methods for the design and evaluation of sustainable cities
3. present technical solutions and system integration of sustainable and renewable energy
4. present the effects of the local climate, large-scale climate and climate change on the design of buildings and control of indoor environment
5. describe the importance of latitude and urban geometry on the sunlight and daylight
6. describe how urban boundary layers are formed during both day and night, and their impact on ventilation of the cities.
PrerequisitesEnglish language proficiency equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course 6/B. Energy Systems 6 credits and Heat and Power Generation Systems 6 credits, or equivalent.
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.