About the Course
After completion of the course the student shall be able to
Knowledge and understanding
1. use references appropriately
Competence and skills
2. summarize and evaluate scientific literature
3. write an article (according to a scientific model) based on a literature review
4. orally present and oppose on other student's literature review and presentation
5. produce a project plan for a thesis project
Judgement and approach
6. demonstrate awareness of ethical aspects of research and development work
7. describe the difference between good research and plagiarism.
PrerequisitesEnergy Resources 6 credits, Sustainable Cities 6 credits, and Building Energy Systems 6 credits, or equivalent.
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
No applications available
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.