The course is focuses on immersed knowledge on scientific methods with application in industrial engineering and management. After completion of the course, the student shall be able to
Knowledge and understanding
1. describe different philosophical assumptions within research
2. describe different research approaches within industrial engineering and management
3. describe different scientific methods and their pros and cons
Competence and skills
4. search in databases for scientific literature in a particular area
5. use scientific journal articles for writing a literature review study
6. formulate research questions, choose appropriate scientific methods and plan a research project
7. apply some methods
Judgement and approach
8. critically judge scientific literature
9. assess societal and ethical aspects in research projects.
PrerequisitesEnglish language proficiency equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course 6/B. Bachelor Degree within the area of industrial engineering and management or equivalent
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
No applications available
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.