The objectives of the course are to provide participants advanced knowledge on simulation technique for logistics systems. After completion of the course the student shall be able to
Knowledge and understanding
1. apply theory for formulating and analyzing a logistics system
Competence and skills
2. use a simulation software package/language to simulate and analyze a system
3. present the results of a simulation and provide the solution to a defined problem
Judgment and approach
4. verify and validate the simulation models and solutions for the defined problem
5. critically assess the implications of using sumulation techniques.
PrerequisitesEnglish language proficiency equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course 6/B. Bachelor Degree within the area of Industrial Management or equivalent
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.