After completion of the course the student shall be able to
1. independently plan, execute and present a scientific degree project in the field of Industrial Engineering and Management
2. apply a scientific approach shown by the choices and application of methodology and by critical assessment of these choices
3. reflect on societal and ethical aspects of the chosen topic
4. use and reflect on scientific theories and literature within the field of Industrial Engineering and Management. This includes making a literature review and defining relevant concepts in use.
5. specify how the findings in the project contributes to existing scientific knowledge within the field.
6. write a thesis and demonstrate good proficiency in oral and written communication.
PrerequisitesApproved courses of minimum 30 credits on advanced level in the master's programme of Industrial engineering and management. Main courses related to the theme of the project as well as a course in scientific methods need to be finished.
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
No applications available
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.