The aim of the course is to:
· develop the knowledge of geometry and mathematical history
· acquire an understanding of the mathematical structure through Euclidean geometry
· through Euclidean constructions, create a didactic understanding of the relationship between figure - mathematical formulation
· learn about some major mathematical events and how they have influenced history, and how these problems affect the individual's mathematical concept formation
· gain knowledge of how to apply geometry in practice, by e g using ICT
· develop an understanding of group processes and how they control the mathematical learning.
PrerequisitesMa D or Ma 3c (Field-specific entry requirements 8/A8). Exceptions are given for Fy A+B or Fy 1+2 and Ke A/ Ke 1.
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.