Upon completion of the course the student is expected to
- understand the basics for the mutual interaction between buildings, humans and the surrounding environment
- understand how buildings may affect peoples' health, ecosystems and use of resources
- understand the menaing of vital terms like e.g. green building and environmental management
- understand what life cycle assessment (LCA) is in terms of method and applications for buildings
- have practical experience of a computerised tool for environemental assessment of a building
- understand which factors that are crucial to the result of an environmental assessment of a building
PrerequisitesAny basic course in environmental science.
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.