About the Course
After completion of the course the student shall be able to
1. identify and explain the different types of GIS organisational structures, tasks and functionalities
2. elucidate the important phases of project development and implementation
3. assess GIS requirements
4. design and plan projects
5. develop and apply strategies that can be implemented within the project
6. create and present an implementation plan for GIS project
7. discuss various issues associated with the use and dissemination of geospatial data.
PrerequisitesEnglish language proficiency equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course 6/B. Completed courses of 30 hp in the Master Programme in Geospatial Information Science, including: GIS data structures and algorithms 5 credits and Spatial databases and SDI 5 credits, or equivalent
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.