About the Course
After completion of the course the student shall be able to
1. determine data requirements needed to conduct hazard, vulnerability and risk assessment
2. apply advanced methods, in combination with GIS and numerical modelling software, to understand and estimate risks at a given scenario
3. analyse and evaluate model results, as well as their accuracy
4. give examples on usage of risk information in planning
5. communicate risks and uncertainties, in the forms of maps and other geovisualisation techniques.
PrerequisitesCompleted courses of 30 hp in the Master Programme in Geospatial Information Science, including: Methods Tool Course for Geospatial Information Science, 5 credits, and Spatial Multicriteria Decision Analysis, 5 credits, or equivalent
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.