International Week Activities
International Week is an opportunity to celebrate the benefits of exchange studies, traineeships abroad and worldwide field studies.
- On Monday at Studentcentrum together with Annika Strömberg, Deputy Vice-Chancellor for Internationalisation, the International Week will kick off with an exhibition! Join us for free tea/coffee and get to know International Office and the International Committee IntU Gefle!
- On Tuesday and Wednesday student lunch seminars will be held on campus and online via Zoom. During the lunch seminars, the International Office will present different types of international opportunities that are available to students, and current exchange students will share their exchange experiences. An EU student ambassadors will also talk about opportunities for international internships at European Union! For those joining us on campus in Krusenstjerna (23:213), we will be offering a free lunch sandwich with coffee/tea to the first 30 participants. No registration is necessary. Zoom link available in the International Week programme.
- On Thursday lunch seminar will be held on campus and online via zoom for PhD:s and employees. More information below.
- On Friday, the International Office will host a digital drop-in via Zoom where you can get answers to all your questions. Zoom link available in the International Week programme.
- On Saturday the International Week ends with IntU Gefles activities, se below.
International Week Programme
International Committee IntU Gefles events
International Committee IntU Gefle will be arranging different events as part of the International Week and ALL students are welcome to join! For example you can take part in Gefle Amazing Race competition or "hang out" with Student Union to learn more about internationalisation and the committee itself!
Lunch seminar about Erasmus+ for PhD and employees
If you are a PhD or employee on Thursday 17/11 there is a lunch seminar about Erasmus+ opportunities available to you! For example Susanne Grees will talk about her experience on teacher exchange through Erasmus+.
For those joining us on Campus in Krusenstjerna (23:213), we will be offering a free lunch sandwich with coffee/tea to the first 30 participants. No registration is necessary.
Zoom link is available in the International Week programme above.