Denna nyhet är äldre än 6 månader och är kanske inte aktuell längre.
The University of Gävle and Uppsala University reinforce their collaboration
The university of Gävle and Uppsala University reinforce their
collaboration within education at first- cycle level, second-cycle level
and third-cycle level.
By doing this, the Uppsala University and the University of Gävle wants to achieve a strong, unifying and comprehensive collaboration in broad sense when it comes to education on first cycle, second cycle and third cycle level.
-The university in Gävle and Uppsala University complements each other within several areas. We also have similar specializations and the collaboration will give both sides synergies. The collaboration above all makes the University of Gävle broader and stronger, meanwhile we see a genuine interest from Uppsala University to expand their collaboration with us, says Vice-hancellor Maj-Britt Johansson.
The 26th of June a three year agreement was signed where both educational institutions committed to working towards achieving a quality driving collaboration where the purpose is to focus on interaction, while both institutions maintain their organizational uniqueness and independency.
The aims of the collaboration are to achieve:
- Increased amount of options for students at first-cycle level, second-cycle level and third-cycle level
- More opportunities for wider content and more applied elements in the educations
- Joint seminars
- Common foundation for teachers, researchers and supervisors
- Increased social widening within the educations
Examples that have been highlighted are:
- Collaboration around research schools
- The utilization of respective educational institution’s research databases
- Interaction within the teacher education
- Mutually informing the students about the total course range within the education institutions’ first cycle education
Furthermore interaction is anticipated around education of supervisors, as well as pedagogical education of own teachers and where it is possible within projects financed as assignment education.
For further information, please contact:
Maj-Britt Johansson, Vice-Chancellor 026-64 85 10 or 070-767 41 26
Elisabeth Daunelius, Chief Administrative Officer, 026-648585 or 070 335 73 61