Important information regarding payment of salary from April
From 1 April 2017, the University of Gävle will cooperate with Danske Bank and its subcontractor Visma Enterprise AB regarding salary payments.
To be able to get your salary payed into your bank account you first need to register your account. The easiest way to do so is to use your BankID on http://www.danskebank.se/lonetjanst. Please follow the instruction below:
- Enter your Swedish personal identity number (YYYYMMDDXXXX)
- Click on ‘Logga in’ (No password required)
- Choose your type of BankID log in and click ‘Logga in’
- Identify yourself (text BankID ‘Legitimerar mig mot Visma Enterprise AB’)
- Click on ‘Min Profil’ on the menu to the left
- Click on the link ‘Lägg till kontouppgift’ in the box ‘Kontouppgifter’
- Register your account number
- Click on ‘Spara’
If you don´t have a BankID you can easily order one from you current Swedish bank, otherwise you need to contact one the salary administrative officers at the Division of Human Resources, see contact information below. They will send you the form ‘Konto för löneinsättning’. Fill in the form and return it.
To ensure that all employees’ account details are registered with Danske Bank before the payment of salaries occurs in April, you will have to register your bank account with Danske Bank no later than March 17, 2017. If your bank account is not registered your payment will be sent as a giro form by post to your home address. The giro form can be cashed at your bank or at a shop/agent offering coupon redemption.
For more information, please contact one of the salary administrative officers at the Division of Human Resources:
Tel: 026-64 84 56
Tel: 026-64 82 37
Tel: 026-64 82 65