Entrance card

You can get your Entrance card at the reception, student center. The card fills three functions, enter the computer rooms, it also works as a library card at the library and to get jobs in our printers.

If you need help with your card, you should primarily contact the reception. If you do not have the premises you need, you should ask your teacher or your department, the then informs the reception about updating your permission.

Learn more about the Entrance card

Published by: Carl-Gunnar Mårtensson Page responsible: Carl-Gunnar Mårtensson Updated: 2016-12-08
Högskolan i Gävle
Box 801 76 GÄVLE
026-64 85 00 (växel)