Points to consider during the examination
The following rules apply during the examination:
- Please ensure your devices have access to a power source during the entire examination
- Your microphone must be turned off.
- You are not allowed to disappear out of view without having been in contact with an invigilator first.
- Only allowed aids may be kept on your desk.
- Keep your ID handy.
- For home exams via Zoom, the exam must be submitted when the writing time is over. If the writing time ends at 2pm, your exam must be submitted at 2pm.
Good luck on your online exam!
Some examinations will not be conducted via Zoom
Some face-to-face meeting may need to be conducted on campus in the interest of quality assurance of certain examinations.
Certain rooms or equipment may be needed to carry out the exam.
Written hall examinations may be carried out to increase legal certainty.
During examinations and written hall examinations, the University will follow all rules and regulations issued to limit the spread of the virus.