After completed course the students are expected to be able to
• give an account of the measurement techniques dealt with in the course regarding:
- underlying physics
- essential technical functioning of measurement instruments
- applicability and limitations
• show practical ability regarding the measurement methods and instruments dealt with in the laboratory work of the course
• calculate and present the uncertainty of measurement results in accordance with international standards
• suggest appropriate measuring strategies for practical cases
• present results of laboratory experiments orally and in written reports according to international scientific practice
• evaluate and critically discuss measurement reports in view of method and uncertainty aspects
PrerequisitesThe master courses “Indoor environment” and “Building energy systems” or equivalent.
The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.
When you apply for a course you will be directed to the admission site where the code for your course will be pre-entered
More about admissions at universityadmissions.se
No applications available
*) The online application at antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.