Pre Undergraduate Study Semester 33 pec
Are you considering studying for a Bachelor of Science in Engineering but lack the courses in maths, physics and chemistry needed for the entry requirements? No problems. Our foundation term may be the solution.
Study your way to a guaranteed place
After you have completed the term, you are not only eligible but are also guaranteed a place on one of our many engineering programmes.
- The following options are available:
- Industrial Engineering and Management - Bachelor of Engineering 180 cr
- Study Programme in Automation Engineering (Co-op) 180 cr
- Study Programme in Building Engineering 180 cr
- Study Programme in Computer Engineering 180 cr
- Study Programme in Electrical Engineering 180 cr
- Study Programme in Energy Systems Engineering (Co-op) 180 cr
- Study Programme in Environmental Engineering (Co-op) 180 cr
- Study Programme in Mechanical Engineering (Co-op) 180 cr
- Study Programme for a Master of Engineering in Land Surveying 300 cr
General entry requirements for higher education in Sweden and courses corresponding to the following Swedish Upper Secondary School courses:
- Mathematics 2a or 2b or 2c
- Physics 1a or 1b1+1b2
Number of participants: 30
Aplication code: HIG-29407
Selection: Grade/Swedish Scholastic Aptitude Test: 60/40 %
*) The online application at Antagning.se opens approximately one month before application deadline.