Research subject: Business Administration
Telephone: +46 26 64 87 75
With a PhD from the Swedish Agricultural University in Uppsala, Jonas research focuses on how consumers make environmental decisions and “green” marketing. He is especially interested in morally difficult consumption choices and how consumers change perspectives when goods/services have different kinds of “environmental certifications”. Jonas has worked on recycling in the Gävle area since 2003.
Current research is focused on sustainability issues in sales. More specifically job performance, burnout and the role of personalities in everything from recruitment to long term success in vocational roles. This is done in co-operation with the Real Estate businesses in Sweden in a 3-year research project. A parallel track concerns sustainability reporting and green marketing where politics, economy and environmental issues interact – in a word: “sustainability”.
READ MORE ABOUT
Titles / Official Commissions:
- Master of ceremonies / Chief of Protocol at the University of Gävle since 2014
- Awarded the "Lecturer of the Year" by the economist students' association Gavlecon 1999, 2011, 2013, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Chairman of the University of Gävle Scholarship Committee 2011-2016
- University of Gävle representative in Arkiv Gävleborg (Archives Gavleborg) since 2011
- Environmental coordinator for AUE faculty 1999-2019
- Member of SERO (Sveriges Ekonomföreningars Riksorganisation) since 2017
- Chief judge of Nordic Championship in Business & Economics since 2018
- Chief judge of Swedish Championchip in Business & Economics since 2015