I have a Master's degree in Business and Management with a focus on marketing from Uppsala University. I also have a BBA and MBA in Marketing from the University of Dhaka. I received the Dean's award for outstanding achievement at the undergraduate level.
My doctoral thesis is related to the GREENER project. The broad research objective is to explore success factors for the establishment and expansion of local food chains in a Swedish context. My research interests are supply chain management, consumer behaviour and digital marketing.
My specific research focus:
- Identifying stakeholders and their roles in different types of local food supply chains (LFSC).
- To explore the drivers, barriers and opportunities associated with different types of food supply chains.
- To engage stakeholders for the successful establishment and expansion of LFSCs.
- Teaching assistant and seminar leader at Mälardalen University (autumn 2022)
- Lecturer and Assistant Professor of Marketing at undergraduate and master level in Bangladesh.
- taught the Supply chain management course at undergraduate level (two years)
- published five research articles in Bangladesh
- Marketing intern in two Swedish emerging companies.