- Assistant Professor Industrial engineering and management
- PhD in Industrial engineering and management, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Thesis Product Innovation in Small Established Enterprises, Download http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:683090/FULLTEXT01.pdf
- MSc Industrial Design Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology
- Head of subject Industrial design
I currently do research on product innovation processes in small companies. In particular, I examine how small established companies develop and commercialize new products (goods and/or services). Other research areas include innovation procurement, design processes and collaboration between small companies and academia.
READ MORE ABOUT
Main areas of competence
Innovation management, innovation processes, design processes, systematic and non-systematic innovation work and methods, resource efficient innovation, design research, product development, service design, service innovation, industrial design, innovation procurement, small and medium sized enterprises (SME) management.