- Assistant Professor Industrial engineering and management
- PhD in Industrial engineering and management, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Thesis Product Innovation in Small Established Enterprises, Download http://www.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:683090/FULLTEXT01.pdf
- MSc Industrial Design Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology
- Head of subject Industrial design
I currently do research on product innovation processes in small companies. In particular, I examine how small established companies develop and commercialize new products (goods and/or services). Other research areas include innovation procurement, design processes and collaboration between small companies and academia.
READ MORE ABOUT
Seminars regarding innovation in SMEs, Seminars on collaboration between SMEs and academia for mutual benefits, Coaching in innovation projects in SMEs.
Center for Logistics and Innovative Production (CLIP) at University of Gävle, Center for R&D Söderhamn at Centrum för Flexibelt Lärande (CFL) Söderhamn, Forskarforum Hälsingland.