Professor of industrial engineering and management, pro-vice-chancellor
Research subject: Industrial engineering and management
Telephone: +46 26 64 88 02
Mobile: +46 70 631 23 91
My research field concerns production strategies, innovation management and work organisation in industrial companies.
- Open innovation survey, OIS
- Certification of user oriented computer systems
- Design of global supply chains in Swedish firms (Dogs)
- Logistics and Innovative production, CLIP
- Knowledge Integration and Innovation in Transnational Enterprise
- Continuous Innovation Survey, CINet
- International Purchasing Survey
- European manufacturing survey, EMS
READ MORE ABOUT
- Professor at University of Gävle 2004-cont
- Associate professor in Industrial Economics and Management at KTH 2001-cont.
- Senior Lecturer at the University of Gävle since 1991-2004
- Research fellow at The Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm between 1983-1995.
- Doctoral Dissertation in Industrial Ergonomics at KTH in 1993.
- Ms of Engineering in Physics of Technology at KTH in 1982.
CV Lars Bengtsson Pdf, 219 kB. (2018-03-14)
Published by: Camilla Haglund Page responsible: Gunilla Mårtensson Updated: 2021-11-26