My research field concerns production strategies, innovation management and work organisation in industrial companies.
- Open innovation survey, OIS
- Certification of user oriented computer systems
- Design of global supply chains in Swedish firms (Dogs)
- Logistics and Innovative production, CLIP
- Knowledge Integration and Innovation in Transnational Enterprise
- Continuous Innovation Survey, CINet
- International Purchasing Survey
- European manufacturing survey, EMS
READ MORE ABOUT
- Control in team-based and process oriented organisations.
- Shop-floor oriented and computer based information systems that support production groups to make detailed scheduling, production planning, programming and quality analysis.
- Total Quality Management (TQM) and Development of Work.
- Work, technology and rationalizations in industrial companies employing CNC-machine tools and CADCAM systems.
- Internationalization of work, focused on the introduction of Time Based Management (TBM) and TQM in the international corporation ABB.
Published by: Camilla Haglund Page responsible: Gunilla Mårtensson Updated: 2019-11-12