Senior lecturer, docent
Research subject: Physics
Telephone: +46 26 64 82 78
READ MORE ABOUT
Higher Education Degrees
1996, Bachelor of Science in Physics, Uppsala University.
1999, Philosophical Licentiate in Computational Physics, Uppsala University. Faculty Opponent: Prof. M. Brooks, Karlsruhe, Germany.
2001, Computational Physics, Uppsala University, Title: “A Theoretical Treatise on the Electronic Structure of Designer Hard Materials”, Supervisor: Prof. B. Johansson, Co-supervisors: Prof. O. Eriksson and Prof. U. Jansson. Faculty Opponent: Prof. S. G. Louie, University of California Berkeley, USA.
Associate Professor in Physics, Department of Electronics, Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Gävle, Sweden.
- Senior researcher, Deptartment of Materials and Nano Physics, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Senior researcher, Deptartment of Theoretical Chemistry, School of Biotechnology, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden.
- PhD Student in Condensed Matter Theory, Deptartment of Physics, Uppsala university, Sweden. Supervisors: Professor O. Eriksson, Professor U. Jansson, and Professor B. Johansson.
- Post-doctoral fellow at the Theoretical Chemistry Group of Prof. H. Ågren, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden.
- Post-doctoral fellow at the Computational Chemistry and Biochemistry Group of Prof. U. Röthlisberger, ETH/EPF Zürich and Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Post-doctoral fellow at Sandvik Coromant AB, Applied Materials Science Group KTH, and Thin Film Physics Group, Linköping University, Sweden.
- Post doctor, A. M. Natarajan, 2008–2010.
- Assistant supervisor to PhD-student, Amina Mirsakiyeva, 2012–2016. Licentiate degree awarded 150826.
- Assistant supervisor to PhD-student, Karim Elgammal, 2015–2016. Licentiate degree awarded 160219.