Thesis - guidelines and templates
Writing Instructions - Step-by-step
- Download the Template thesis_template_-_ATM.docx and the Writing Guide thesis_writing_guide_-_ATM.docx
- Write your thesis according to given standards (save it as e.g. my_thesis.docx). Follow the instructions in the Writing Guide and eventual instructions given by your supervisor (i.e. instructions applying to your specific field of study)
- Get your diploma work/thesis approved by your examiner
- Convert your docx-file to my_thesis.pdf
- Go to the library webpage, download the appropriate cover page, fill in the text accordingly, and save the coverpage as my_coverpage.pdf
- Merge the documents into one and, after receiving the approval from your examiner, publish your thesis in DiVA according to the instructions found at: Publish Your Thesis in DiVA.
Links to Files for Download
- The Template: thesis_template_-_ATM.docx Word, 86 kB.
- The Writing Guide: thesis_writing_guide_-_ATM.pdf Pdf, 466 kB.
Ready to Publish
When you are done, all formalities are fulfilled and your thesis has been approved:
Other Templates Relevant for Your Thesis
Published by: Per Ängskog Page responsible: Gunilla Mårtensson Updated: 2022-03-23