Respect for human equality
This area of knowledge is related to people/patients in a nursing environment where practical work is carried out to promote health/well-being, prevent ill-health and alleviate suffering. The practical work is characterized by respect for human equality.
You can read both programme courses and free standing courses in the subject area. Our programmes are:
- Study Programme in Nursing 180 hp
- Graduate Diploma in Anaesthetic Care Specialist Nursing 60 hp
- Specialist Nursing Programme - Primary Health Care 75 hp
- Graduate Diploma in Intensive Care Specialist Nursing 60 hp
- Specialist Nursing Programme - Elderly Care 60 hp
Our free standing courses range over areas such as nursing for various conditions of ill-health, supervision, science and methodology. The courses are available under the heading Nursing/Nursing Science.
Research projects and researcher
Published by: Sandra Wikner Page responsible: Magnus Isaksson Updated: 2022-05-04