The Centre Management Committee consists of the coordinator and the principal investigators of each Program. It is an important body for interaction within the Centre.
The Centre Management Committee will meet when the Centre is launched, and after that approximately two times per year.
The CMC shall be consulted on:
- Strategic directions of the Centre
- Issues related to co-operation within the Centre
- Budget reallocations to the Centre programs, and procedures for budget use and management
- Arrangements of regular research seminars to discuss, coordinate and develop Centre activities
- Additional proposals to funding bodies for research within the scope of the Centre
- Cooperation with research groups outside the Centre
- Invitation of members for the External Scientific Advisory Board