Sven Trygged is a Professor of Social Work at University of Gävle. His research relates to vulnerable positions on the labour market, to social consequences of poor health and exposure to violence, and to international social work. He has written several textbooks. His forthcoming research will focus on employees in elderly care related to privatization of public services.
Sven Trygged participates in several current research projects and more detailed information about each project can be read on the page about the research area.
- Samverkan Gävleborg 2022. The project is in progress 2023-2025 and the project funding comes from Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF).
- The digitalization of social services.
- Reports of concern about children.
- Interprofessional learning.
- The textbook Supportive conversations, Meetings, and Relationships in Social Work.
READ MORE ABOUT