- DisA - Working at a distance - opportunities and consequences for university teachers. A doctoral project where I am the main supervisor for the doctoral student Linda Widar. The overall purpose of the thesis work is to investigate how teleworking is practiced by, and affect, university teachers. Furthermore, the purpose is to investigate the experiences of the first-line managers of leading a personnel group that works to a varying extent from a distance.
- MätFunk - Measuring Physical Function. A series of literature reviews on questionnaires that measure physical function in musculoskeletal disorders, with ICF classification of the questionnaire's content and mapping the psychometric testing done on the questionnaires, using the COSMIN check list. Sub-study I + II is published in 2018-19, sub-study III is ongoing.
- PrioSAM Test - Psychometric testing of three questionnaires for measuring systematic work-environment work.
- CUA - A cost-utility analysis to evaluate four treatments for neck-shoulder disorders previously investigated in a RCT-study. Data regarding improvement in the participants´ health profiles related to direct and indirect costs at individual and societal level will be considered
- IMMPACT-PHC. The long-term aim of this project is to evaluate whether internationally recommended outcome measures for clinical pain trials are suitable for use in evaluation of non-specific long-term musculoskeletal disorders and secondly to develop a short form questionnaire. Study I publiched
READ MORE ABOUT
Published by: Camilla Haglund Page responsible: Magnus Isaksson Updated: 2020-02-11