Research subject: Public Health Science
Telephone: +46 26 64 82 28
Licensed Medical Doctor; Professor of Public Health Sciences and Epidemiology, Associate Professor in Public Health Sciences (MIUN); Associate Professor in Social Medicine (KI).
- Food Security and Health Equity (FSH Project)/2018-2024. The project is part of five year SIDA program and aims to study the relationship between food insecurity and chronic diseases; the role of food choice on health outcomes, climate change impact on food security and policy in food security and health. Partners: Eduardo Mondlane University, Uppsala University, Chalmers, University of Lund and Mid-Sweden University (Sweden); University of Stellenbosch (South Africa), Nova Medical School (Portugal) and University of Warwick (UK).
- CSR, Responsible leadership and sustainable human resources management for stakeholders health and well-being in low-middle and high income countries (CSR-RLESH Project)/2018-2024. The project aims to investigate the impact of CSR strategies, Responsible Leadership and SHRM on internal and external stakeholders health promotion in developed and developing countries. Partners: Mid-Sweden University, University of Malta, Stockholm University, Eduardo Mondlane University.
- Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Health Promotion (SESHP)/2018-2024). The project examines the role of social enterprises in health promotion in a context of sustainable development. Partners: Glasgow Caledonian University.
- Structural/Interpersonal Violence and Disparities in Health Outcomes (SIV-DipHE)-2021-2024. The project main objective is to understand how structural violence contribute to disparities in health outcomes. Also, the project will attempt to investigate syndemics of violence, structural violence and inter-personal violence impact inequalities in health and wellbeing. Partners: University of Porto, UEM.
- Social and Environmental Sustainability and Health Equity (SESUHE)-2022-2025. The project is aimed to study how social and environmental sustainability and climate change impact on health inequities (especially urban health inequities) in low-, middle- and high-income countries using mixed methods. Also, the spatial distribution of commons in urban environments and their influence on health will be studied. Partners: Eduardo Mondlane University, and Loughborough University, University of Porto.
EU-ABUEL (2008-2010); EU-PROMO (2008-2010); EU-Dove (2009-2013); ChildSA (2012-2015); GHOLDH (2012-2017); CAHI (2014-2019), Erasmus+ REVAMP (2019-2020).
READ MORE ABOUT
Public Health, Epidemiology, Social Epidemiology, Social Medicine, Medical Demography and Violence, public health and sustainability.
Published by: Camilla Haglund Page responsible: Magnus Isaksson Updated: 2019-12-12