Sven Trygged is a professor in social work at University of Gävle. His research relates to vulnerable positions on the labour market, to social consequences of poor health and exposure to violence, and to international social work. He has written several textbooks. His forthcoming research will focus on employees in elderly care related to privatization of public services.
Sven Trygged participates in several current research projects and more detailed information about each project can be read on the page about the research area.
- Integration Gävleborg 2.0. The project is in progress 2020-2021 and the project funding comes from Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF).
- Is ownership important for staff? The project funding comes from Forte.
- Class, violence and death – a follow-up study of young men exposed to violence
- Family policy in practice
- Interprofessional learning
- The textbook Inequalities and migration – challenges for the Swedish welfare state
READ MORE ABOUT