- You are responsible for finding a traineeship placement before applying for the scholarship! Your traineeship needs to have a relevance or a correlation with your subject/programme of study for application to be considered.
- Large companies and organizations often advertise “Internships/Traineeships/Student Projects” on their websites and there are several search databases that you can use. For example, you can look for traineeships at Erasmusintern Go Overseas Spain Internship Erasmus Internships & Placements Verbund Sozialer Dienste gGmbH Pdf, 8 MB.
- You and your traineeship need to fill in and sign a Confirmation of traineeship, download the form below.
- If the traineeship is during your studies, it must be approved by your programme teachers, before you apply. Your teacher needs to sign you Confirmation of traineeship as an approval.
If the traineeship is done outside your studies, for example during a summer vacation, a study break or after your studies, the International Office approves the traineeship by signing your Confirmation of traineeship after you apply.
If you are doing traineeship after the studies you can apply for your diploma once you have been accepted to the Erasmus+ traineeship Programme and not before. If you have already received your diploma you cannot apply.
- Duration of the traineeship is 2 months up to 12 months.
- Once you have found your traineeship placement and the Confirmation of traineeship has been filled in/signed/stamped you apply for the scholarship via application below, Application for Erasmus+ Traineeship Scholarship.
You need to attach the Confirmation of traineeship in the application.
- You will be notified via e-mail if you have been granted a scholarship for Erasmus+ traineeship or not, within a couple of weeks after you sent in your application.
- If you do traineeship during your studies you can request to have your traineeship added to the diploma as a supplement.
Plese keep in mind that the following organizations are not allowed to host an Erasmus traineeship:
- EU institutions and other EU bodies.
- Organizations managing EU programs, such as national Erasmus + offices.
When you go on a study exchange or internship within the Erasmus+ programme, you are required to take a language test – the Erasmus+ Online Linguistic Support (OLS) language assessment – before and after your time abroad. If you wish to improve your language proficiency, you will have the opportunity to follow an online language course before and during your time abroad. More information.