- Assistant Professor, Centre for Musculoskeletal Research, Faculty of Health and Occupational Studies, University of Gävle, 2016 -
- Doctor of Philosophy, Luleå University of Technology, 2012.
- Master of Social Science in Psychology, Uppsala University, 2007.
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCES
- Post Doc, Centre for Musculoskeletal Research, Faculty of Health and Occupational Studies, University of Gävle, 2013 - 2016
- Guest researcher at Fraunhofer Institute for Building Physics (IBP), Stuttgart, April-May 2010
- to a promising PhD student - 2012 (Sandvik AB)
- the IAAP best paper award - 2011 (International Association of Applied Psychology)
Swedish Transport Administration
- (2015) Activity based offices
- (2016) Flexible work, 4 million (STA), 2 million (University of Gävle)
- (2016) Restoration in sceduled work
The European Network on Noise & Health project (ENNAH):
- (2011) for collaboration work with the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, Turku, Finland.
- (2010) for visiting Fraunhofer Institut for Building Physics, Stuttgart, Germany, as a guest researcher.
INVITED REFEREE ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE FOLLOWING JOURNALS
- Journal of Environmental Psychology (JEP)
- Noise Control Engineering Journal (NCEJ)
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- International Association of Applied Psychology
- Swedish Area Group in Environmental Psychology