1. Toomingas A, Forsman M, Mathiassen SE, Heiden M, Nilsson T. 2012. Variation between seated and standing/walking postures among male and female call centre operators. BMC Public Health 2012, 12:154
2. Mathiassen SE, Wahlström J, Forsman M. 2012. Bias and imprecision in posture percentile variables estimated from short exposure samples. BMC Medical Research Methodology 2012, 12:36 doi:10.1186/1471-2288-12-36. Published: 25 March 2012
3. Palmerud G, Forsman M, Neumann WP, Winkel J. 2012. Mechanical exposure implications of rationalization: a comparison of two flow strategies in a Swedish manufacturing plant. Applied Ergonomics 43(6):1110-21.
4. Forsman M, Bernmark E, Nilsson B, Pousette S, Mathiassen SE. 2012. Participative development of packages in the food industry - evaluation of ergonomics and productivity by objective measurements. Work. 41:1751-5
5. Richter H, Lodin C, Forsman M. 2012.Temporal aspects of increases in eye-neck activation levels during visually deficient near work. Work. 41:3379-3384
6. Elcadi GH, Forsman M, Aasa U, Fahlstrom M, Crenshaw AG. 2012. Shoulder and forearm oxygenation and myoelectric activity in patients with work related muscle pain and healthy subjects. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 2012 Oct 30. [Epub ahead of print]
7. Veiersted KB, Forsman M, Hansson GÅ, Mathiassen SE. 2012. Assessment of time patterns of activity and rest in full-shift recordings of trapezius muscle activity - effects of the data processing procedure. Accepted for publication in Journal of Electromyography and Kinesiology.