- MSc in Engineering Physics, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden, 1979
- PhD in Long-term Performance of Building Materials, Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, 1999
- Research Engineer, Development - Tube Products, R&D Centre, AB Sandvik Steel, Sandviken, Sweden, 1980
- Head of Section, Product Development - Stainless Steels, ibid, 1986
- Head of Department, Product Development - Stainless Steels, ibid, 1987
- Senior Research Associate, Materials and Structures Division, The National Swedish Institute for Building Research, Gävle, Sweden, 1988
- Research Engineer, Materials Technology Division, Centre for Built Environment, Royal Institute of Technology, KTH, Gävle, Sweden, 1994
- Research Engineer, Materials Technology Division, Centre for Built Environment, University of Gävle (HiG), Gävle, Sweden, 2000
- Junior Lecturer (Adjunkt), Materials Technology Division, Centre for Built Environment, HiG, Gävle, Sweden, 2001
- Lecturer (Universitetslektor), Centre for Built Environment, HiG, Gävle, Sweden, 2002
Visiting Scientist at CSIRO, Building Construction and Engineering, Highett, Victoria, Australia, September 1994 - April 1996
- Co-founder and board member of Pentiaq AB, 1994
- Founder and CEO of Arboreus AB, 1994
- Co-founder and board member of Svenska Aerogel AB, 1999
- Co-founder and CEO of HampeKraft AB, 2005
- Co-founder and CEO of Svenskt EkoBränsle AB, 2006
Spin-offs and external assignments
Service provider that offers a unique patented method for measuring ventilation and air flow through passive tracer gas techniques. The strength of these techniques is among others to determine the distribution of ventilation and hence the effectiveness of fresh air exploited in housing.
Svenska Aerogel AB
Development company working on new types of ecocycle adapted gas filter media made of an aerogel-like material named Airogel. The material can also be used for other purposes within the built environment, such as filler material in concrete and gypsum products or for cleaning of contaminated water or oil.
Development company with hemp as a beacon in order to promote diversity and variation among crops and create conditions for local markets for locally produced food, animal feed, energy and chemical-technical products.
Substitute on behalf of HiG in Intresseföreningen BiogasMitt.