The below manually listed publications will be removed, when above DiVA database linked list has been doublechecked and updated by further data base registrations.
- Osarenkhoe, Aihie & Birungi Komunda, Mabel (2013), Redress For Customer Dissatisfaction and its Impact on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty, Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness, Vol. 7, No. 2., pp. 102-114.
- Okoe, A, Serwa, J. & Osarenkhoe, A. (2013), Service Quality in the Banking Sector in Ghana, International Journal of Marketing Studies, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 81-92.
- Hinson, Robert, Osarenkhoe, Aihie & Okoe, Abednego Feehi (2013), Determinants of Bank Selection: A Study of Undergraduate Students in the University of Ghana, Journal of Service Science and Management, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 197-205.
- Okoe, Abednego Feehi, Osarenkhoe, Aihie & Hinson, Robert (2013), Using the Analytical Hierarchy Process Framework to Study Bank Selection Criteria of Students in Institute of Professional Studies in Ghana, Journal of Strategy and Management, Vol 4, No. 3, pp. 27-37.
- Osarenkhoe, A. & Byarugaba, J. (2012), Service Quality Perceptions: A Case of Ugandan Telephony Users, Journal of Relationship Marketing (Taylor & Francis journal).
- Komunda, M. & Osarenkhoe, A. (2012), Remedy or Cure for Service Failure? Effects of Service Recovery on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty, Business Process Management Journal (Emerald Journal), Vol. 18 Iss: 1, pp.82 – 103.
- Osarenkhoe, A. & Byarugaba, J. (2012), Service Quality Perceptions: A Case of Ugandan Telephony Users, Journal of Relationship Marketing (Taylor & Francis journal), Vol. 11, Issue 3.
- Awuah, G. B, Abraha Gebrekidan, D, & Osarenkhoe, A (2011), Interactive (Networked) Internationalization- the case of Swedish firms, European Journal of Marketing, Volume 45 Issue 7/8.
- Osarenkhoe, A. & Bennani, A-Z (2011), Scandic Hotel in the Baltic – A case of Strategic Marketing, Emerald, 2011, Teaching Case in Marketing Management, ISBN: 2045-0621.
- Osarenkhoe, A. (2010), A Co-opetition strategy- A Study of Inter-firm Dynamics between competition and Cooperation, Journal of Database Marketing & Customer Strategy Management, Volume 17, No 3/4, pp 201-221.
- Osarenkhoe, A (2009), The Oxymoron of Informal Sector: A framework for conceptualising informal sector as enabler of economic development in developing countries, Journal of International Business & Economics, Volume 9, No. 1, pp. 118-131.
- Osarenkhoe, A. (2008), What Characterizes the Culture of a Relationship-Oriented Organisation Applying a Customer Intimacy Strategy? Journal of Database Marketing & Customer Strategy Management, Volume 15, No 3, pp. 169-190, (Palgrade Macmillan Journal).
- Osarenkhoe, A. (2009), The business culture of a firm applying a customer-intimate philosophy: a conceptual framework”, The International Journal of Business and Systems Research,, Vol. 3, No.3, pp. 257-276 (Inderscience journal).
- Osarenkhoe, A. (2009), “An Integrated Framework for Understanding the Driving Forces behind Non-sequential Process of Internationalisation among Firms”, Business Process Management Journal, Volume 15, No. 2, pp. 286-316 (Emerald journal).
- Abraha, D., Osarenkhoe, A. & Awuah, G. (2008), “Relationships and Networks in the Processes of Establishment of Firms in Transition Economies - Scandinavian firms in eastern and central Europe.” International Journal of Strategic Management, Volume 8, No. 1, pp. 25-44,(Official journal of the International Academy of Business and Economics).
- Osarenkhoe, A. & Bennani, A-Z (2007), “An Exploratory Study of Implementation of Customer Relationship Projects”. Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 13 No. 1, 2007, pp. 139-164(Emerald journal).
- Osarenkhoe, A. (2006), “Customer-Centric Strategy: A longitudinal study of implementation of a customer relationship management solution”. International Journal of Technology Marketing, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 115-143, (Inderscience journal).
- Osarenkhoe, A., Bennani, A-Z., and Lhajji, D. (2006), “A Study of the Prerequisites for Successful Deployment and Governance of Implementation Process of Technological Innovations” Asian Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 6, No. 1. pp 1-20 (Medwell journal).
- Bennani, A-Z , Osarenkhoe, A., and Lhajji, D. (2009), An Empirical Study on the Propensity of Information Technology use by Hotels in France”, (Journal of Information Technology and Tourism).
EDITOR OF A VOLUME OF PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL.
- Osarenkhoe, A., Awuah, G.B., Claiborne, C.B & Credle, S.H. (Editors) (2009), Special Edition: Business and Developments in Africa, International Journal of Business Research, Volume 9, No. 3. June 2009.