[The below manually listed publications will be removed, when above DiVA database linked list has been doublechecked and updated by further data base registrations.]
A. PHD DISSERTATION
- Osarenkhoe, A. (1992), Improving Food Products Distribution in Developing Countries: an analysis of environmental forces influencing food distribution and recommendation for policy reforms. Doctoral Thesis, Department of Business Administration, University of Stockholm ,Sweden.
B. MASTER THESIS
- Osarenkhoe, A. (1988), The Structure of Food Distribution Systems: a description of the salient features of the channels of distribution and channel participants. Master Thesis. Department of Business Administration, University of Stockholm , Sweden
C. Books and book chapters
- Osarenkhoe, A. & Bennani, A-Z (2011), Scandic Hotel in the Baltic – A case of Strategic Marketing, Teaching Case in Marketing Management, accepted to be published as Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies. Forthcoming in 2011.
- Osarenkhoe, A. (2008), A framework for understanding the imperative role of the informal sector as enabler of economic development in developing countries, In Silver Kyaruzi, I (Ed), African Businesses and Economic Growth : Institutions, Firms, Practice and Policy, Adonis & Abbey Publishers Ltd, London, UK, pp. 147-174
- Osarenkhoe, A. & Hellsten, L. (2003), International Management - Resources and trade in a borderless world. Adademia Adacta AB, Lund, Sweden. ISBN 91-89300-09-3, 202 pages.
- Osarenkhoe, A. & Hellsten, L. (2003) International Management— resources and trade in a borderless world. Academia Adacta AB, Lund, Sweden, Instructor Manual and power point slides, ISBN 91-89300-02-5, 113 pages.
- Osarenkhoe, A (1993), a model for enhancing learning in classroom environment: a contribution to the theory of Knowledge, Thesis for a Masters degree in Education, Stockholm University College of Education, Stockholm, Sweden.